Voices from fall 2016 and spring 2016 Communities Making Meadows workshops
What is the most valuable aspect of the workshop?
- Variety of methods/lots of plant material etc.
- Community building and support
- The hands-on opportunities, like networking and promise of follow-up so we can continue this work
- It was all valuable information & practical experience. The networking was also valuable
- Outside & hands-on but also also very information intensive, well organized
- The hands-on and that I get to take them home is exciting!
- I really liked the walk, talk and identification. Nice to notice things in their habitats.
- The spirit of nature and being made “more aware”
- Knowledgeable project leaders
- Hands on experience in cutting and propagation.
- Being with others interested in native plants and ecosystems.
Any other comments?
- Great to continue in the spring
- Absolutely loved it
- This was a wonderful workshop and was a great choice for CBT to fund
- Thanks for getting the ball rolling to motivate people to grow native plants. I had a fabulous time and look forward to more opportunities to participate with this group.
- For me, as an elder, it was a bit too fast, but I could pick and choose and enjoyed it.
- I am especially interested in learning more about who is interested in being this community.
- Awesome, awesome, awesome. Keep them coming, for old and new alike. You can always learn something!
- Huge gratitude and thanks my first time. So much appreciated your patience and time.